tattoo removal laser 1064nm 532nm and 1320nm black doll head 500w
The certain wavelength laser(1064nm,532nm) effect on treatment
areas,the abnormal pigmentations will absorb the accumulated
powerful laser energy by the Q switch, parts of them will break up
into tiny particles and come out of epidermis at once ,the others
will be licked up by macrophage ,then be eliminated from body as
the metabolish .Then pigments become ligther and lighter till be
1. 1064nm laser: for black, brown, dark color tattoo removal and
pigment removal,nevus removal etc
2. 532nm KTP laser: for red, blue color tattoo removal
→Portable model easy to move
→3 treatment model ,4 different treatment head (1064nm 532nm 1320nm
755nm ) * Fixed 1064/532nm used for tattoo removal, lipline
removal, eyebrow removal, Nevus of Ota removal, fungus of nail
* Fixed 1320nm used for skin whitening, pore shrink, skin lifting.
* Fixed 755nm used for skin whitening, remove yellow skin.
→1000 J high power , the shorter work time ( reduce the
inflammation,fast recovery time)
→Professional 755nm honeycomb treatment head for chloasma
→Picoseconds configuration ,nd yag laser price
→The treatment session is shorter than the nd yag laser ,only need
need 3-4 times.
1. What is Q Switched ND:Yag Laser?
This is a laser procedure in which a beam of light at a specific
wavelength is emitted within a fraction of a second and is absorbed
by pigments in the skin, including melanin and tattoo pigments.
2. What is Q Switched ND:Yag Laser used for?
Q Switched Yag Laser is used for removing brown age spots on the
face, chest, hands and arms and tattoos. This laser also removes
3. Is Q Switched ND: Yag Laser safe?
Q Switched Yag Laser is a safe and effective method of treating age
spots and tattoos. A skilled beautician in the use of laser
4. What are the possible side effects from Q Switched ND: Yag Laser
Possible side effects include blistering and crusting after the
treatment, hyperpigmentation and hypopigmentation.
5. Is Q Switched ND: Yag Laser painful?
For laser treatment of tattoos, the client will feel a bit heat but
not painful which ensures patient 's comfort during the treatment.
6. How is your after-sale service?
Re: We have a professional technology supporting team for your
timely services. You can get the help you need in time by
telephone, webcam, online chat (Google talk, Facebook, Skype).
Please contact us once the machine has any problem.Best service
will be offered.